How use chatGPT in any website
ChatGPT is nowadays getting too much discussed over the internet, almost accurate and human-like response. This article discusses how to connect to ChatGPT API through any website.
Step 1: Get an API key for the OpenAI API
First you will need to sign up for an OpenAI account on the OpenAI website. Once you have an account, you can create an API key by following these steps:
- Login OpenAI account on the OpenAI website.
- Click on the “View API Keys” button in the top-right corner of the page.
- Click on the “Create an API Key” button to generate a new API key.
- Copy the API key.
Step 2: Download ChatGPT-Box chrome extension
In this step,just download ChatGPT-Box from chrome webstore.
Step 3: Use it in any website
After downloaded and installed.You will need configure the api key first.Click the ChatGPT-Box,then click setting.
Paste the API key and save.
Now,you can use ChatGPT in any website.For example,you can select the text in any website and click,then the menu will show you the ChatGPT-Box.
- You can summarize the selected text in any website.
- You can ask chatGPT any selected text.
- You can command chatGPT do some thing for the selected text,such as count the words,format the text and so on.
Step 4: Use it in as a chat bot.
You also can use it as a chat bot when click the ChatGPT item in the popup site:
The ChatGPT-Box support GPT4,GPT3.5 and DALL·E… models.
####You can chat with the bot and also can draw pictures use DALL·E model.
The ChatGPT-Box support recommended prompts, custom and manage your own prompts and choice different models.